I'm sensing a theme here:
- Instapundit: PRESIDENT IMPOTENT: Durbin says Democrats don’t currently have the votes for Obama jobs bill.
- Tina Brown: Obama "wasn't ready, it turns out, really."
- Roger Kimball:
So please, Barack, don’t tell us that America has “gone soft” or “lost its competitive edge” when it’s you and your policies that are as soft and edgeless as a freshly shucked oyster.- UPI: Obama's Wall Street donors look elsewhere
- FOX: Latino Support for Obama Below 50 Pct. a Year Before Election
- US News: Obama is Finding it Tough to Engage Core Constituencies
- The Troglopundit: President Obama: marked down!
- Krauthammer: Landslide
- New Orleans sign: "Change Me. I stink."
I was going to end with that, but this just in:
- Even Warren Buffett isn't entirely on board with Obama's "jobs bill." If you filter out the qualifiers from Buffett's answers there isn't much left. Something tells me this won't improve the royal disposition, already "testy" and "frustrated." Yes, it's pathetic.
Most recent posts here. Twitter feed here. Amazon store here.